The Hayes Dominion A4 Hydraulic Disc Brakes are back and better than ever. Dominion's master cylinder is factory tuned for the shortest dead stroke possible and a crisp bite point. The Dominion A4 caliper utilizes four pistons in the most structurally rigid design possible. It features a cold-forged caliper and KingPin structural pad retention bolt that increases stiffness.
With a motorsports-inspired Two-Stroke dual port bleed system, industry-leading DOT 5.1 fluid and Kevlar hose, the hydraulic system is engineered for ultimate performance across all temperatures and easy maintenance.
- Tool-Free Reach Adjustment
- Flip-Flop Lever Orientation
- King Pin pad retention bolt adds strength
- Crosshair caliper alignment allow for quick and accurate setup
- Two-Stroke Dual-port bleed system for maximum bleed integrity
Brake Type: Hydraulic
Brake Fluid: DOT 5.1 Fluid
Brake Mount: Post Mount
Brake Pads: Semi Metallic
Hose Length: 1000mm (Left), 1800mm (Right)
Lever Clamp: Handlebar (22.2mm)
Weight: 310g (Left)
This product was added to our catalog on December 7, 2021