Industry Nine's Torch Series hubs offer less drag, amazing anodized color quality, and the lightness and quick engagement of a superior hub. The weight is approximately 150 grams lighter than the previous generation. The moment you see these hubs in person, it's easy to tell why i9 is known to make one of the best-looking hubs on the market. Large diameter disk flanges are angled to lower spoke stress, improve wheel stiffness, and braking torque transfer. The Torch utilizes a contact seal packed with marine grease just outside of the bearings to keep grime out of the cartridge bearing. This makes for less maintenance and serves to extend the life of the bearings.
- Relocated bearings reduces drag while coasting
- Custom Teflon contact seals fully seal the hubs from mud and water and are manufactured in-house
- 6-bolt/44mm-BCD International Standard disc mounting dimensions
- Front: endcaps for 15mm thru-axle option sold separately, # XN-6153
- Made in Asheville, NC USA
Axle Spacing: 9 x 100 QR