This is the Kenda Honey Badger Pro 29" SCT Tubeless Tire, in DTC compound. Do you ride a variety of conditions? Are you looking for a do it all tire? The Honey Badger was designed to be aggressive enough to dig into loamy conditions, roll smooth on hard pack and rock, and chew through loose-over-hard terrain. In short, the Honey Badger is an incredibly versatile mountain bike tire that doesn't care where or what you ride.
Using Kenda's DTC rubber compound, the Honey Badger utilizes a 60A compound center strip, with 50A side knobs for a balance of tread life, cornering control and straight line grip. SCT technology provides a sealant compatible casing for those who prefer to run a tubeless tire.
- DTC COMPOUND: DTC Combines Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer) in the center, with STICK-E compound (50 shore A durometer) on the shoulder knobs. The benefits are great center tread life, and great cornering control and grip.
- KSCT: SCT is the modification of existing Kenda tire technologies making them now compatible with fluid based tubeless conversion systems. No longer are riders bound to weakness of a tube that can be punctured nor do they need to worry about a tubeless tire adding undue rotating weight.
- Tubeless light race (TLR) casing with modified bead shape for better sealing or KSCT sidewall for optimized protection, air and sealant retention
- Light weight 120 TPI casing
- Suitable for front or rear applications
Compound: Dual Compound
Sealant Compatible: Yes
This product was added to our catalog on August 20, 2014