The Kenda Kwick Tendril tire is a smooth, minimal tread tire for city riding, bike paths or commuting. Continuous center ridge for added speed and easy pedaling. Afforability and longevity make this tire a no brainer for daily commuters.
- The center of tire has a continuous ridge designed to allow the tire to roll effortlessly
- Corners of the tire have just enough tread to grip on city streets, bike paths, or dirt roads
- Smooth, minimal tread tire for city, bike path or commuting use
- Continuous center ridge for added speed and easy pedaling
- SRC - Standard Rubber Compound, combines the best attributes of low rolling resistance, extreme durability and tread longevity into one universal package that benefits riders of all disciplines
- ICAP - Iron Cap, A layer of material that runs from bead to bead under the tread to prevent flats, less expensive than Iron Cloak
This product was added to our catalog on October 30, 2019