The Kenda Kwick Tendril tire is a smooth, minimal tread tire for city riding, bike paths or commuting. Continuous center ridge for added speed and easy pedaling. Afforability and longevity make this tire a no brainer for daily commuters.
- The center of tire has a continuous ridge designed to allow the tire to roll effortlessly
- Corners of the tire have just enough tread to grip on city streets, bike paths, or dirt roads
- Smooth, minimal tread tire for city, bike path or commuting use
- Continuous center ridge for added speed and easy pedaling
- SRC - Standard Rubber Compound, combines the best attributes of low rolling resistance, extreme durability and tread longevity into one universal package that benefits riders of all disciplines
- ICAP - Iron Cap, A layer of material that runs from bead to bead under the tread to prevent flats, less expensive than Iron Cloak