The Kestrel Legend SL Shimano Ultegra Road Bike is a no compromise, rocket ship of a bike that's ready to roll to a race start line right out of the box. The Legend SL is constructed using Kestrel's highest grade 800K Ultra high-modulus carbon fiber in a new one-piece mold structure. No bonded joints means the lightest, strongest, and best-riding frameset Kestrel has ever created: the frame weighs a mere 625 grams! Each of the frame sizes has unique tube shapes and carbon layups to produce the best possible ride quality for every size rider.
Kestrel spec'd this version of the Legend SL with Shimano Ultegra components which benefit from trickle-down technology from the flagship Dura-Ace group, but with much less of a hit to the wallet. The Legend SL Shimano Ultegra features an Ultegra 11-speed mechanical groupset, including shift/brake levers, front/rear derailleurs, crankset, brakeset, and cassette. Ultegra components are renowned for their flawless performance, reliability, and dependability.
Kestrel continued to include race-ready componentry for the rest of the Legend SL's build such as Zipp Service Course handlebar, stem, and seatpost, ultra-light Oval Concepts 723 wheels outfitted with Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x25 tires, plus a Prologo Scratch Pro saddle. From top to bottom, the Legend SL Shimano Ultegra machine is ready to fly over your favorite roads and deliver you to the top step of the podium.
- Kestrel Super Light (KSL) 800k high modulus carbon fiber frame is ultra-stiff and ultra-light
- KSL full carbon fiber fork with tapered steerer for responsive handling
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11-speed mechanical groupset for super-smooth, dependable performance
- Oval Concepts 723 wheels are constructed of super-light aluminum and feature tubeless compatible rims
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 700x25 tires
- Zipp Service Course handlebar, stem, and seatpost
- Prologo Scratch Pro saddle
This product was added to our catalog on March 14, 2019