The Kestrel Airfoil Pro SL SE Triathlon Bike - with its radically sleek, seat tube-less carbon fiber frame and aero, full carbon fork - features world class design plus SRAM Red and Zipp componentry to help you reach the top step of the podium. This bike has speed written all over it when it comes to triathlons or time trials, beginning with the Zipp Vuka cockpit replete with aero bars as well as aero brake levers. Shifting from the aero position is a snap courtesy of the 2x10-speed SRAM Red bar end shifters that are part of a full SRAM Red groupset with triathlon/time trial-specific gearing on the crankset (54/42T chainrings so you can fly down the road). There are also an amazing set of aerodynamic, carbon fiber wheels with a Zipp 404 front/Zipp 808 rear contributing to this wind-cheating bike's professional-level build.
Note: The 47cm and 50cm sizes of this bike utilize 650c wheels and feature 650c-sized Zipp 404 wheels front/rear.
- Kestrel carbon frame is lightweight, aerodynamic, and features a seat tube-less design
- EMS Pro SL aero carbon fork with carbon steerer delivers solid, responsive handling
- SRAM Red 2x10-speed components (2x10-speed aero bar end shifters, crankset, derailleurs, brakes, cassette, bottom bracket) provide professional-level performance, precision, and reliability
- Zipp Vuka Integrated Aero Bars for the perfect aero position
- SRAM Red crankset w/ 54/42T chainrings plus SRAM Red 11-23T cassette ensure you've got all the gearing you need to fly along triathlon and time trial courses
- Zipp 404 (front)/Zipp 808 (rear) carbon aero wheelset provides world-class performance and aerodynamics
- Vittoria Diamonte Pro Light II 700x23 tires
- Note: 47cm/50cm frame sizes use 650c Zipp 404 carbon aero wheels front/rear with 650x23 Vittoria Diamonte Pro Light II tires
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019