The Kestrel Legend SL Shimano Dura-Ace Road Bike is a no compromise, rocket ship of a bike that's ready to roll to a race start line right out of the box. The Legend SL is constructed using Kestrel's highest grade 800K Ultra high-modulus carbon fiber in a new one-piece mold structure. No bonded joints means the lightest, strongest, and best-riding frameset Kestrel has ever created: the frame weighs a mere 625 grams! Each of the frame sizes has unique tube shapes and carbon layups to produce the best possible ride quality for every size rider.
And Kestrel cut no corners when it came to spec'ing this bike's component group. This version of the Legend SL features a full Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed mechanical groupset, including shift/brake levers, front/rear derailleurs, crankset, brakeset, chain, and cassette. Shimano's Dura-Ace components are professional quality and are rightly seen throughout the professional peloton at the highest level of the sport. Every component performs to perfection plus is exceptionally reliable and dependable.
Kestrel continued to include top-shelf componentry for the rest of the Legend SL's build such as Zipp Service Course SL handlebar, stem, and seatpost, ultra-light Oval Concepts 723 wheels outfitted with Vittoria Corsa 700x25 tires, plus a Prologo Zero II saddle. From top to bottom, the Legend SL Shimano Dura-Ace machine is ready to fly over your favorite roads and deliver you to the top step of the podium.
- Kestrel Super Light (KSL) 800k high modulus carbon fiber frame is ultra-stiff and ultra-light
- KSL full carbon fiber fork with tapered steerer for responsive handling
- Shimano Dura-Ace 2x11-speed mechanical groupset for professional-level performance
- Oval Concepts 723 wheels are constructed of super-light aluminum and feature tubeless compatible rims
- Vittoria Corsa 700x25 tires
- Zipp Service Course SL handlebar, stem, and seatpost
- Prologo Zero II saddle
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019