Get your CX or MTB fix in the dead of winter without your dogs howling in the cold. Lake's new MX 145 Mountain Bike shoe is the answer to cold-weather trail assaults in conditions that are wet, windy, or blustery--but cold--around 30-45 degrees cold. They feature super durable synthetic and waxed canvas uppers and a double boa dial fit setup ensures that your foot stays exactly where you want it in the shoe. MX 145s also feature minimal lugs for a little added traction when walking in wet weather.
- Coverage of angle and foot keeps warmth in
- Waxed canvas and synthetic leather are rain proof
- Injected nylon platform maintains stiffness
- Aggressively lugged sole for winter traction when walking
- 2 boas make for ideal fit for every ride
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019