Lake has been making high-performance mountain shoes since 1984 and the MX161 draws on their renowned legacy to deliver a technically superb shoe at an awesome price. The uppers feature perforated Action Leather with mesh panels to deliver an amazing fit and superb ventilation. A classic, three hook and loop strap closure system makes it a simple endeavor to achieve a snug, precision fit every ride. The fiberglass-reinforced nylon sole provides ample stiffness for great power transfer while the Hypergrip Enduro tread with Ice Lock anti-slip lug inserts ensures traction and grip during hike-a-bike sectors of trail.
- Fiberglass-injected nylon sole is super-stiff for optimal power transfer
- Genuine leather upper is supple, tough, and breathable
- 3 hook and loop strap closure system for an easily adjustable, precision fit
- Mesh panels ensure ample ventilation on warm days
- Hypergrip Enduro tread with Ice Lock anti-slip lug inserts for superb traction off-the-bike
- 2-bolt cleat compatible
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019