The Lake MX80 MTB Trail Shoes combine a more casual aesthetic with plenty of technical features that make it perfectly at home in the woods. The MX80's Tektile synthetic and mesh upper is plenty tough plus is the epitome of comfort. The nylon sole provides a firm platform for pedaling efficiency while ensuring there's enough give to make walking a pleasure. And speaking of walking, the MX80 sports a rugged Trekking Rubber tread for ample traction when hike-a-bike sections or just simply strolling around are in the cards.
- Lake's Tektile synthetic leather and mesh upper is durable and comfortable
- Semi-flexible nylon midsole ensures pedaling efficiency while providing just enough flex for walking stints off the bike
- Traditional lace closure combined with a hook and loop strap for a comfortable, precision fit
- Lake's Trekking Rubber sole provides plenty of traction and bite for walking on the trail
- Toe guard for enhanced durability
- 2-bolt pedal system compatible
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019