The Lezyne Zecto Drive is a compact safety light with three LEDs packed into a lightweight and sturdy Composite Matrix and CNC-machined aluminum body.
- Side indicator LEDs monitor battery power and provide added visibility
- Composite back cap features a secure clip or use the included silicon rubber strap to attach to a variety of tube diameters
- Includes micro USB cable for convenient recharging
- In daytime flash mode the front provides 250 lumens and the rear provides 80 lumens
- Run Times (Front):
- 3.5 Hours (Blast, 80 Lumens)
- 6 Hours (Enduro, 40 Lumens)
- 11.5 Hours (Economy, 15 Lumens)
- 15.5 Hours (Flash 1, 50 Lumens)
- 13.5 Hours (Flash 2, 25 Lumens)
- 5.25 Hours (Flash 3, 50 Lumens)
- 4.5 Hours (Day Flash, 250 Lumens)
Brightness: 250 Lumens (Front), 80 Lumens (Rear)
Battery Type: Rechargeable (Micro USB)
Run Time: 13 Hours (Max)
Beam Color: White, Red
Weight: 47g (Each)
This product was added to our catalog on July 8, 2021
They are definitely visible from quite a distance, so even a distracted driver has plenty of time to notice me and correct an errant trajectory. I have noted that drivers give me a wide berth when passing, so they are obviously effective.I think that drivers appreciate them and thank me for using them. I am sure they will prevent drivers coming from either direction from turning across my path.
They have a useful automatic sleep and wake function. When you turn them on, they automatically default to the setting they were on when you switched them off (steady, various flash modes, etc.)
The only thing I find annoying is that only one charging cable is included. Is the user supposed to wait hours while they charge one at a time? (There are already enough other things to charge: phone, GPS, GoPro). The manual says to use only their charging cable, which I would ignore, except that the port doesn't accept any of the micro USB plugs I have on hand. This is the only reason I didn't give a rating of 5.