The Seca Comp 2000 Rechargeable Headlight has distinguished itself as an unrivaled cross-over light, with a perfect combination of high-power in a compact, battery integrated design. By utilizing two battery cells, Seca Comp 2000 is one of the few cycling lights on the market able to achieve powerful output without quickly fading.
Custom-engineered optics do not waste light and is specifically engineered to provide cyclists a wide beam ideal for handlebar illumination. A penetrating LED array gives a powerful spot beam in conjunction with a diffused flood beam ideal for both road and trail use to provide exceptional range of vision for serious rides.
- One of the brightest fully-contained headlights available
- 2000 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered CREE LED array
- Custom engineered reflector/optics provide wide reaching beam pattern close up with a powerful penetrating spot beam further out
- Advanced electronics regulates power to keep lumen output from rapidly fading to ensure you have powerful illumination during the entire ride
- One-touch 'Race Mode' enables riders to conveniently toggle between high and medium output to focus on the trail ahead
- Waterproof to 1 meter
- 4 Hour recharge time
Brightness: 200 Lumens
Battery Type: Rechargeable (USB)
Run Time: 1.5 Hours (High Mode)
Beam Color: White
This product was added to our catalog on April 8, 2021