Keeping your hands comfy is important, and few gloves will do it better than the Louis Garneau Air Gel Pro. It's a warm weather, half-finger cycling glove that provides some serious padding for long days on the road. It uses strategically placed Air Gel pads to absorb the shocks and jolts of the road so you get less hand fatigue. The breathable mesh palm and durable, form fitting back will keep your hands from overheating or sweating too much inside the gloves.
- Ergo Air Gel pads on palm provide protection from road vibrations and jolts
- Breathable mesh palm lets sweat evaporate and keeps your hands cooler
- Stretch lycra back with a form fitting cut
- Terry sweat wiper on thumb
- Pull-on elastic cut keeps the gloves in place
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019