If you spend long hours in the saddle then the Louis Garneau CB Carbon 2 Bib Shorts are a must-have addition to your cycling wardrobe. The ergonomic fit of these bib shorts is combined with the use of highly stretchable and compressive CB Carbon + Lycra and Endurexx fabrics which results in increased blood flow, reduced muscle vibration, and reduced fatigue. The bib straps are made with both Carbon-X and Highlander mesh for superb comfort and moisture wicking capacity. An Aero Lazer band is used at the thigh for a smooth transition that improves aerodynamics and muscle support, and an ischial relief zone relieves pressure at the back of the leg.
There is also Louis Garneau's innovative 4Motion chamois which ensures comfort no matter how many hours you ride. It features multi-thickness, high density, perforated memory foam for comfort and moisture-wicking, a central channel shaped to relieve pressure, a high-tech bacteriostatic carbon top sheet, plus a patented ergonomic shape with articulated panels, stretch mesh, and mesh vents at the front to ensure pedaling bliss.
- 4Motion chamois features 3D pre-shaped wings and pressure-relieving channel for optimal comfort, multi-thickness high density foam, high-tech bacteriostatic carbon top sheet, plus mesh vents at front for airflow and ventilation
- CB Carbon and Lycra fibers ensure compression and anti-static properties to help improve blood circulation
- Polartec Highlander Mesh and Carbon-X bib straps are quick-drying to enhance comfort
- Coldblack treatment reflects UV rays for cooling
- Aero single-layer, laser cut bottom
- Flatlock seams eliminate irksome chafing
- Reflective accents enhance visibility in low-light conditions
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019