Louis Garneau CB Carbon Lazer Bib Shorts (Black/Asphalt)
COVID-19: We ask for your understanding as you may experience delivery delays.
Louis Garneau's CB Carbon Lazer Bib Shorts are superbly crafted and chock full of high-tech fabrics and chamois; they will be your go-to choice for riding. These bib shorts are constructed using six panels to create a compressive and ergonomic fit that is designed to support a body in motion. The design of the bib shorts is combined with the use of highly stretchable and compressive fabrics which results in increased blood flow, reduced muscle vibration and, ultimately, reduced fatigue. At the thigh, an Aero Lazer band is used for a smooth transition that improves aerodynamics as well as muscle support. A coldblack finish allows heat to be reflected by the fabric, unlike common dark textiles which absorb it, to prevent overheating during warm days in the saddle. The bib straps are made with both Carbon-X and Highlander mesh for great comfort and moisture evacuation.
There is also Louis Garneau's innovative 4Motion chamois which ensures comfort no matter how many hours you ride. It features multi-thickness, high density, perforated memory foam for comfort and moisture-wicking, a central channel shaped to relieve pressure, a high-tech bacteriostatic carbon top sheet, plus a patented ergonomic shape with articulated panels, stretch mesh, and mesh vents at the front to ensure pedaling bliss.
|Styles need to fit tightly to the body to provide the maximum muscle support.|
|MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
This product was added to our catalog on September 24, 2019