Because sometimes you gotta trudge for it, the Escape by Louis Garneau is the perfect mountain shoe for on and off the bike. A double density outsole is light and provides great grip in any conditions. The shoes are quickly and easily fastened with a pull of the strings and the laces tuck into a pocket in the tongue. A little less stiffness, a recessed cleat, and chunky hiking shoe look make the Escape a great commuter shoe as well...better get 2 pair!
- Multi Sport double density outsole: Light and provides great grip in all weather conditions
- Removable SPD plate, HRS-80: Provides heel support
- Fastening device with laces and storage pocket. Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD cleats
- Nubuck and sandwich mesh upper: Provides comfort and good support
- Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe): 365g/13oz
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019