Originally designed for off-road adventures in winter-time, the fat bike has morphed into the perfect year-round fun machine for sand as well as whatever conditions your local trails throw your way. The Louis Garneau Gros Louis 4 is a value-packed ticket into the realm of fat bikes. The Gros Louis 4 features a stout S-6 alloy frame and rigid fork that's optimized for strength and durability. A wide-range, 3x9-speed Shimano drivetrain delivers renowned durability and precision while the Promax Decipher DSK-913 hydraulic disc brakes will keep you out of trouble. Of course there's a wonderfully stout and oversized set of 26x4.0" Maxxis Mammoth Silkshield fat bike tires on a super-strong set of alloy wheels.
And to further optimize its performance in conditions where fat bikes are at home, the Gros Louis 4 sports a low stand over height to help you get back on the bike quickly in deep snow as well as a zinc-coated chain and full-length housing to ward off corrosion.
- S-6 alloy frame and rigid fork ensure strength, durability, and reliability
- 26x4.0" Maxxis Mammoth Silkshield tires deliver traction and built-in suspension
- Shimano 3x9-speed drivetrain ensures smooth gear changes
- 44/32/22T triple crankset combined with 11-32T 9-speed cassette provide wide range of gears for fat bike adventures
- Promax Decipher DSK-913 hydraulic disc brakes provide all-weather, all-condition stopping power
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019