The Louis Garneau Heros MIPS helmet is precision-engineered to deliver comfort and performance in a well-ventilated, lightweight package. The Heros MIPS features the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) as standard equipment. MIPS technology reduces the rotational forces caused by angled impacts and this added technology does not compromise fit, ventilation, or style.
Benefiting from Louis Garneau's Spiderlock 4D adjustment system, the helmet can be adjusted both laterally and vertically so you can make sure it sits perfectly in place with the right level of height and a secure fit. The Tri-Glide PRO strap system allows you to comfortably fine-tune your fit while the 22 vents and moisture evacuation channels deliver exceptional airflow, making it a great choice for riding in warm weather.
- In-Mold construction reduces weight without compromising strength
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) reduces the rotational forces caused by angled impacts
- Spiderlock 4D retention system ensures a custom, precision fit
- Tri-Glide PRO strap system to fine-tune the helmet's fit
- 22 vents with internal evacuation channels for cooling airflow
- XT2 padding technology is fast-drying and anti-microbial
- Strategically located reflective ink enhances safety on the road
- Weight: 275 grams
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019