Space age fabrics are nice, but the center piece of any good pair of cycling shorts is the chamois. The Louis Garneau ProFeel 2 Shorts are built around the absolutely incredible Louis Garneau ProFeel chamois - the culmination of the Canadian company's many years of experience outfitting riders at the sport's highest levels. The ProFeel chamois uses a CoolMax top sheet for better moisture management, while the variable thickness, high density foam keeps you comfortable so you can concentrate on pedaling instead of the irksome distractions caused by discomfort. The lycra construction adds just the right amount of compression and support, while the wide, supportive leg band keeps the shorts in place. They're perfect for training, racing, gran fondos, or touring - basically for any type of long distance riding you've now found the perfect pair of shorts.
- ProFeel chamois pad features CoolMax top sheet to wick away moisture
- Antibacterial treatment on chamois keeps the shorts feeling fresh
- Multi-thickness, high density chamois foam provides better support and ergonomics
- High quality Lycra provides a good mix of compression and support
- Enhanced moisture wicking properties help you stay cool and dry
- Wide, compressive leg band is more comfortable than a gripper and keeps the shorts in place
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019