Sometimes aggressive trail riding calls for additional leg coverage and the Louis Garneau Techfit MTB Knickers are the perfect choice. The blend of Dirtmax, Techfit, and Dura-X fabrics ensure an optimal amount of stretch plus incredible abrasion resistance while the articulated knees deliver perfect pedaling ergonomics. The detachable liner shorts are made of Drytex fabric that wicks moisture like nobody's business and features the super-comfy Silvercool3 chamois that offers up all-day comfort on even the most epic-length endurance adventures. There are a plethora of pockets to stash your stuff, air intakes to keep you cool, plus reflective accents to enhance visibility when your rides stretch all the way into darkness.
- Sturdy fabrics deliver stretchability as well as abrasion resistance
- Detachable liner features Silvercool3 chamois for maximum comfort
- Waist with elastic at back and belt loops lets you use your own belt for perfect fit
- Pockets: 2 front pockets with velcro closure, 1 hidden front pocket with zipper, 2 back pockets with velcro closure
- Zip fly with velcro closure
- Air intakes with reversed zip on each side provide ventilation options
- Seamless inner leg reduces bulkiness
- Articulated knees are designed for comfortable pedaling motion
- Adjustable velcro tabs at leg opening provide a tighter fit when necessary
- Reflective accents increase visibility in low-light conditions
- Inseam: 19"
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019