The Louis Garneau Tri X-Speed II Triathlon Shoes provide all the technology you need to take on the world of triathlons at a price that won't bust your budget. The reinforced nylon outsole delivers superb stiffness for pedaling performance while the patented ventilation system channels air from the front all the way through the back of the shoe to keep your feet cool - such a blessing when you're on the bike in sweltering conditions. To ensure all your watts go directly into forward propulsion, the Tri X-Speed II features a HRS-80 retention system to keep your heel firmly in place during the power stroke. A wide strap at the heel lets you easily pull the shoes on for a fast and efficient transition, and the Power Flex velcro strap delivers a snug, precision fit without irksome pressure points. And to make transitions as quick as possible, the hook and loop strap is reversed to facilitate closure while on the bike.
- Ergo Air II reinforced nylon outsole with patented multi-vent system delivers both stiffness and comfort
- HRS-80 retention system provides heel support
- Reversed velcro closure with Power Flex system
- Strap at heel for easier transitions
- Ventilated EVA insole allows for through-and-through air flow
- Compatible with both 3-bolt and 2-bolt pedal systems
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019