The Louis Garneau Twenty-Nine gloves are a well-designed and value-packed choice for full-finger protection on a mountain bike. Lightweight and built plenty tough, these gloves feature Louis Garneau's Ergo-Air design to enhance airflow for your hands while gripping the bar. A microfiber thumb provides a means to wipe away sweat while the ergonomic cuff ensures a perfect, snug fit.
- 4-way Spandex upper is cool and comfortable
- Clarino synthetic leather palm is supple and durable
- Mountain-bike specific Ergo-Air technology improves airflow while gripping the bar
- Multi-section palm design maximizes comfort and handlebar feel
- Microfiber thumb is perfect for wiping away perspiration
- Ergonomic, elastic cuff ensures a perfect fit
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019