These Louis Garneau wind protect gloves were specially designed for us at Nashbar and are the ultimate cold weather cycling glove. With a microfleece lining inside a lightweight, breathable Wind Tex shell, these gloves are not only cozy on the inside, but waterproof and windproof on the outside. And your hands can breathe partly because of the Wind Tex fabric properties, and partly because of the Ergo Air ventilation system, which is a small, nylon mesh window in the palm of your hand, shielded from the wind, letting moisture escape without letting cold air in. The extended Lycra cuffs provide a snug, warm barrier against the cold and won't allow any cold air in at the wrist.
The Louis Garneau wind protect gloves also feature flexible knuckles and fingers for maximum control of your bicycle. The areas use laminated Stopzone Lycra fabric, a nylon and spandex blend, covered with a honeycombed micro-pore coating, allowing flexibility, breathability, water and wind resistance, and durability that can handle the occasional crash or trip through the washing machine. The fleece microfiber thumb patch absorbs sweat and whatever else pours off your face, and you'll never lose your grip thanks to the lightly padded black amara palm, which is durable and sticky, even when wet. The gloves also feature reflective elements that will be seen in low-light situations to help keep you safe at night. The Louis Garneau wind protect gloves will keep your hands warm and dry and are recommended for temperatures between 35 and 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Windproof and waterproof Wind Tex fabric keeps cold air and water out
- Lightly padded, durable palm to absorb impact in case of a collision; Ergo Air palm vent for breathability
- Flexible knuckles and fingers for maximum control of your bicycle
- Fleece microfiber thumb to wipe away sweat
- Lycra cuffs provide a snug, warm barrier against the cold and won't allow any cold air in at the wrist
- Reflective elements will be seen in low-light situations to help keep you safe at night
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019