With the Lynskey Helix road frame and fork the titanium artisans in Chattanooga, TN have literally provided a twist on the construction of a world-class, high performance frameset. At the heart of this frameset is Lynskey's ingenious Helix Technology which entails spirally twisting the 3AL/2.5V grade titanium down tube and seat stays to increase the torsional, vertical, and horizontal stiffness of the frame. And to further maximize the frame's stiffness and power transfer capacity, Lynskey opted for a 6AL/4V titanium triangular-shaped top tube for the ultimate in a lightweight, rigid frame. A PressFit 30 bottom bracket, too, ensures rocket ship-esque acceleration and power transfer. The natural titanium finish ensures every fellow cyclist can be envious of the meticulous craftsmanship in the frame's construction, right down to the custom-machined cloverleaf rear dropouts which signify just how lucky the owner of this bike is.
Included with the Helix frame is the perfect fork to complement such a magnificent, race-ready thoroughbred - the #2 Lynskey Pro Carbon Tapered Road Fork. It features full carbon fiber construction -- from steerer tube through to the dropouts - and sports a 1-1/8" - 1.5" tapered carbon fiber steerer tube that provides a superb ride while keeping the weight to a minimum. The uncut fork, with a 300mm steerer tube, in fact weighs in at just 348 grams. Taken together as a whole, the Lynskey Helix titanium frame plus full carbon fork provides a ride quality, level of stiffness, aesthetic excellence, and on-the-road performance that adds up to the bike of your dreams.
The Lynskey name has long been synonymous with meticulously crafted, world-renowned titanium frames and components. They flat out know titanium. They know how it bends and stretches. They know how it reacts and performs. When it comes to bicycle design, Lynskey knows how to influence titanium better than anyone else in the world. The art of machining, cutting, welding, and polishing titanium demands a meticulous focus. And in an age when nearly every bicycle on the market is made in Asia, Lynskey continues to build their titanium masterworks by hand in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Race-tuned Helix Technology tubeset for maximum stiffness and power transfer
- 6AL/4V titanium triangular-shaped top tube delivers increased stiffness and stability
- Helix shaped seatstays resist vertical forces to enhance sprinting and climbing performance
- Competition geometry allows for aggressive position, excellent stability, and precise handling
- Downtube shifter cable routing with adjusters on head tube for easy access
- Tapered 42/52mm head tube for integrated headset
- Includes #2 Lynskey Pro Carbon Tapered Road Fork with matte clear finish
- Fork is UD full carbon fiber construction (from steerer to dropouts) with 1-1/8" -- 1.5" tapered carbon steerer, includes FSA compression plug
- 68mm PressFit 30 bottom bracket shell for unmatched power transfer
- Custom-machined clover-leaf rear drop-outs maximize style
- Natural titanium finish provides a proper showcase to the exquisite welds and machining
- Tire clearance: 700x28c front/700x25c rear
- Made in the USA
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019