The Lynskey R265 Disc Frame and Fork is Lynskey's modern rendition of the classic road bike. The frame's double and triple-butted 3AL/2.5V aerospace grade titanium tubeset is responsive, compliant, and rides with silky smoothness - all while remaining laterally stiff. Featuring relaxed geometry for long days in the saddle, an elegantly designed simple round tubeset for a traditional look and feel, curved seat stays for enhanced comfort, plus a disc brake-specific design for superb braking performance in all conditions, the R265 Disc frameset may be the perfect long distance road bike.
Included with the R265 Disc frame is the perfect fork to deliver a silky smooth, responsive ride - the #3 Lynskey Pro Carbon Disc Road Fork. It features full carbon fiber construction and sports a 1-1/8" - 1.5" tapered carbon fiber steerer tube that provides a smooth ride all the while keeping the weight to a minimum. The fork's disc brake specific design features a 74mm post mount plus a pair of ports to route the disc brake cable housing internally for a sleek aesthetic. Taken together, the Lynskey R265 Disc titanium frame plus full carbon disc fork deliver ride quality and comfort that's second to none.
The Lynskey name has long been synonymous with meticulously crafted, world-renowned titanium frames and components - first as the creators of Litespeed and now under the banner of their own Lynskey family name. They flat out know titanium. The art of machining, cutting, welding, and polishing titanium demands a meticulous focus. They know how it bends and stretches. They know how it reacts and performs. When it comes to bicycle design, Lynskey knows how to influence titanium better than anyone else in the world. And in an age when nearly every bicycle frame on the market is made in Asia, Lynskey continues to build their titanium masterworks by hand in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Double and triple butted 3AL/2.5V aerospace grade titanium tubeset
- Comfort geometry with tall head tube for more upright riding position
- Curved seat stays deliver added comfort for long days in the saddle
- Disc-specific frameset, either hydraulic or cable actuated, for increased braking performance in any conditions
- Oversized 44mm head tube
- Includes #3 Lynskey Pro Carbon Disc Road Fork with matte satin clear coat finish
- Fork is UD full carbon fiber construction with 1-1/8" -- 1.5" tapered carbon steerer, includes FSA compression plug
- Disc-specific fork is designed for a 140mm rotor, features 74mm post mount, and features ports to run disc brake cable housing internally
- Hooded "Wright style" rear dropouts with replaceable aluminum derailleur hanger
- 68mm English thread bottom bracket shell
- Natural titanium finish provides a proper showcase to the exquisite welds and machining
- Frame set up for 135mm rear quick release hub
- Subtle seat stay integrated rack mounts provide added versatility
- Tire clearance: 700x25c front/700x28c rear
- Made in the USA
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019