The balance between performance and comfort on longer rides can be experienced in the Mavic Aksium Elite II road shoes. Its Energy Comp fiberglass/nylon composite sole, with a low stack height, is extremely light, rigid, and sends power directly to the pedals. A low-profile, 2-position ratchet guarantees a secure fit and has an ergonomically designed release mechanism to prevent accidental opening and is complemented by dual hook-and-loop Comfort Straps that help provide further support and efficient energy transfer. A synthetic and mesh upper combines durability with high breathability while Ortholite insole gives cushioning as it wicks moisture and absorbs odors.
- Energy Comp outsole has a composite fiberglass and nylon insert for comfort and pedaling efficiency
- Ergo Ratchet system in conjunction with 2 hook-and-loop Comfort Straps makes it easy to achieve a precision fit
- OrthoLite foam insole for cushioning and comfort
- Anti-slip trim on the front and back of the sole for easy walking
- Synthetic and mesh upper is durable and breathable
- 3-bolt cleat compatible
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019