This Mavic Cosmic Pro Glove is so light, it feels like not wearing a glove at all. When you want to go fast in the heat you need your kit to be light, tight, and breathable. That's exactly what Mavic achieved with this pro-level racing glove. They stripped it down to the essentials and built it back up again using the lightest materials. The palm is made from thin, durable fabric for excellent bar feel -- and with ergo tabs on the fingertips for easy removal. The back of the hand is made from ultra-light, ventilated open mesh fabric with micro laser perforations for added breathability. And there's a soft nose wipe on the thumb and forefinger.
That's it. There's no padding or wrist strap, just superlight fabrics ergonomically constructed for a great fit and feel at the lowest possible weight.
- Ultra-light, ventilated stretch open mesh fabric with excellent moisture transfer and cooling effect
- Micro vents, strategically placed micro laser perforations, increase breathability
- Durable synthetic fabric on the palm with no padding for optimal bar feel
- Ergo Cut design ensures maximum range of movement
- Ergo Tab makes it easy to put on/take off the gloves
- Soft surface on the back to wipe away perspiration
- Elastic cuff for a snug fit
- Reflective accents enhance visibility in low-light conditions
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019