The Mavic Crossmax XL Pro was the world's first enduro-specific mountain shoe, designed in partnership with world champion Jerome Clementz and pro rider Fabien Barel. Like many of Mavic's mountain shoes, it features an Energy Grip Trail outsole that serves up ample stiffness for efficient power transfer. The rest, however, is pure enduro. The shoe utilizes two retention systems to hold your foot in place - an Ergo ratchet strap and Quick Lace system. A large hook-and-loop strap folds over to protect the top of the foot and prevents the laces from snagging.
Mavic's Contragrip rubber tread delivers optimal grip on the sole on all terrain, plus the shoe provides increased protection around the toe, heel, and ankle. Furthermore, inside the shoe, an Ergo 3D tongue and Ergo Fit OrthoLite innersole cushions the foot. A 3D breathable mesh upper keeps you cool and dry, even when you're chasing a world champion.
- Energy Grip Trail outsole is optimized for efficient power transfer
- Contragrip tread ensures an optimal grip when you're off the bike
- 3D breathable mesh upper keeps the foot cooler and drier
- Dual retention system for a precision fit - Ergo Ratchet strap and Quick Lace system
- Ergo 3D tongue and Ergo Fit OrthoLite insole for a softer, cushioned fit
- Mid ankle protection with perforated neoprene
- Toe and heel protection
- Lace cover
- 2-bolt cleat compatible
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019