An update on a classic, the Mavic Crossride 29" mountain rear wheel features a wider, lighter rim, bladed spokes, and a TS-2 alloy cassette body for even better performance on the trails. Rock-solid through and through, the Crossride rear wheel features a renowned Mavic aluminum hub with super-smooth sealed cartridge bearings laced to a sturdy S6000 alloy rim.
For an added bonus, a Mavic Pulse 29x2.1" tire is included that's fast rolling and tubeless ready. The single compound tread uses Mavic's versatile ARC (All-Round Compound, 60a) rubber that's optimized for durability and grip in most weather conditions. The tread pattern offers superior mud-shedding ability and sports a reinforced casing for added strength and flat resistance.
- S6000 alloy rim is strong, stiff, and dependable
- Steel, straight pull, bladed, double-butted spokes ensure strength and durability
- 24 spokes in 2x lacing pattern
- 12x142mm thru-axle set-up
- 6-bolt disc compatible
- TS-2 alloy cassette body is Shimano 11-speed compatible
- TS-2 cassette body technology uses 2 pawls engaging simultaneously to optimize response
- Sealed cartridge bearings for super-smooth rolling performance
- Tubeless ready
- Recommended tire widths: 1.4" - 2.7"
- Includes Mavic Pulse tire - 29x2.1", Tubeless ready, ARC single compound, 66 TPI casing, Reinforced casing
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019