The Mavic Ksyrium Pro LTD road front wheel, the renowned legacy wheel of the Ksyrium family, has been enhanced with a wider rim for improved ride quality as well as a stepped-up finish quality. The Ksyrium Pro LTD uses the same technology as the high performance Ksyrium Pro SL edition, with the only difference being a slightly heavier rim. The rim is milled from Mavic's renowned Maxtal alloy that feature an SUP arc-welded seam for superb stiffness-to-weight ratio plus a significant reduction in brake chatter. The braking surface features Mavic's CNC-machined, UB technology for optimal stopping power. The rim also features Mavic's patented Inter Spoke Milling 4 Dimensions (ISM 4D) technology that reduces weight and inertia without compromising durability. This equates to quicker accelerations, better handling, and with the smooth profile you'll enjoy reduced aerodynamic drag. There are also no spoke holes in the tire well, making the rim even stiffer and eliminating the need for the extra grams of rim tape.
Bladed, straight pull, Zicral aluminum alloy spokes with integrated nipples enhance the wheelset's aero slipperiness, plus are easy to service, and are laced to a sleek hub that utilizes a carbon fiber body to reduce weight. Of course, this Ksyrium Pro LTD front wheel rolls super-smooth on Mavic's renowned sealed cartridge bearings. Not only that, Mavic has provided an incredible tire, too, to complete the package. The 700x25 Yksion Pro GripLink front tire ensures excellent cornering grip, low rolling resistance, and a long life. The tire also sports a puncture resistant belt and a 127 TPI casing for optimal suppleness and road feel.
- Maxtal alloy rim is stiff, lightweight, and responsive
- Inter Spoke Milling 4 Dimensions (ISM 4D) technology reduces rim weight and improves aerodynamics
- Fore technology leaves upper rim bridge un-drilled, with spoke nipples screwed directly into the lower bridge for 4 times the fatigue resistance and 20% more rigidity
- SUP rim technology means welded and milled joint for excellent strength and balance
- Zicral aluminum spokes are light, stiff, and strong plus bladed for aerodynamics
- 18 spokes in a radial lacing pattern
- Hub features a carbon fiber body and aluminum flanges to reduce weight
- Sealed cartridge bearings for super-smooth rolling performance
- Yksion Pro GripLink front tire included -- Single compound tread, 700x25c, 205 grams, 127 TPI, puncture resistant belt, folding bead
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019