The Mavic Ksyrium front wheel is a light, sturdy legend and it's been updated with a wider, lighter rim for improved performance. And adding to the value, Mavic has included their 700x25 Yksion Elite tire so the wheel is ready to roll right out of the box (just add air!).
While a great wheel for a great price, Mavic didn't skimp on the technology that trickles down from their more expensive wheels. Stainless steel, bladed spokes are strong & fast while the S6000 aluminum rim has Mavic's Hammer Hardening technology at the spoke holes where strength matters most. Additionally, the UB Control braking surface enhances the wheel's braking performance. The Ksyrium sports Mavic's renowned aluminum hub and sealed cartridge bearings for reliable, smooth-rolling performance.
To complete the package, Mavic has provided their 700x25 Yksion Elite tire that sports a single compound, a folding bead, a 120 TPI casing for a supple ride, and a weight of just 215 grams.
- S6000 aluminum rim is stiff, lightweight, and durable
- Hammer Hardening technology strengthens rim where spokes exert the greatest stress
- SUP rim technology means welded and milled joints for excellent strength and balance
- UB Control technology means precisely CNC-machined braking surface to improve brake friction and eliminate shuddering
- Straight pull, bladed, steel spokes are strong and reliable
- 20 spokes in a radial lacing pattern
- Sealed cartridge bearings for super-smooth rolling performance
- Mavic Yksion Elite tire included -- Single compound tread, 700x25c, 215 grams, 120 TPI, folding bead
- Note: Mavic recommends the maximum supported weight (including bicycle) is 264.5 lbs/120kg
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019