The Mavic Aksium Women's Knickers are a lightweight, all-season knicker that are also an exceptional value. While the Aksium Women's Knickers work in every season, they really come into their own in spring and autumn. They provide a little more coverage to keep your knees warm but without any constriction to your pedaling. Like all good cycling knickers, the key to the comfort is a good chamois. Here you get Mavic's high-performance Ergo 2D Women's insert that features two densities and two different thicknesses of perforated foam -- delivering great shock absorption and moisture management.
These knickers are constructed from Mavic's Skin Wick ST fabric that wicks away moisture incredibly quickly, really helping to avoid any chafing or irritation. Additionally, there's a special Ergo Waist that reduces pressure on your belly in the riding position.
- Skin Wick ST fabric construction for excellent support, comfort, and abrasion resistance
- Ergo 2D Women's chamois is optimized for comfort and performance thanks to perforated foam in 2 different densities and 2 different thicknesses
- Women's Ergo Waist reduces pressure and maximizes comfort
- Silicone elastic leg grippers help keep the knickers perfectly in place
- Inseam: 19"
- Reflective accents enhance visibility in low-light conditions
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019