Maxxis Beaver tire is the tire you want when you want to go fast and the trail will be muddy and messy. The tread design sheds mud well while the dual compound rubber gives good rolling resistance. The softer sidewalls really grab well on roots and rocks.
- EXO PROTECTION: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tires. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tire remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- DUAL COMPOUND: Two compounds used within the tread of select tires to offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip.
- FOLDABLE BEAD: Foldable beads keep the tire secured to the rim, are lighter weight and easily transported. The bead is made of spun aramid or KevlarŪ fibers
- Specially designed for racing in adverse conditions
- Tread design ideal for wet and muddy conditions
- Softer outer layer provides unparalleled grip on wet rocks and roots
622 / 29"
XC / Trail / All Mountain
Damp to wet/ loose surface
This product was added to our catalog on February 1, 2016