An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain. The High Roller II is available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs.
The most important part of a tire is arguably the rubber compound used to within the tread and with Maxxis's 3C MaxxTerra you get an intermediate compound with great rolling and grip properties.
- WT: Wide Trail casing used for 2.4"-2.6" wide tires designed for fitment on a wider rim profile
- 3C: Tripple Compound with harder base-layer and two progressively softer top layers for optimal traction and durability
- EXO: Extremely cut-resistant and abrasion resistant material layer added to sidewalls
- DD: DoubleDown provides two 120tpi casing layers reinforced with a butyl insert for DH protection at a lower weight
- TR: Tubeless Ready for increased traction and lower rolling resistance
26 x 2.40 (3C/EXO): 855g
27.5 x 2.40 (3C/EXO/TR): 910g
27.5 x 2.40 (3C/EXO): 890g
27.5 x 2.50 (3C/EXO/TR): 925g
27.5 x 2.50 (3C/TR/DD): 1115g
29 x 2.50 (3C/EXO/TR): 990g
29 x 2.50 (3C/TR/DD): 1200g