An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain. The High Roller II is available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs.
The most important part of a tire is arguably the rubber compound within the tread and with Maxxis's single compound tires you get one compound that is designed to maximize longevity and performance.
- Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
- WT: Wide Trail casing used for 2.4"-2.6" wide tires designed for fitment on a wider rim profile
- SilkShield: Additional level of protection for the sidewalls as well as under the tread
- EXO Casing: Protection on sidewalls for extreme cut and abrasion resistance while remaining lightweight and highly flexible
- Single rubber compound for longevity and performance
26 x 2.40 (EXO): 870g
27.5 x 2.40 (SilkSield): 975g