The Minion DHF was designed for the often loose and muddy conditions of aggressive all-mountain terrain. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other aggressive mountain tires are measured.
- Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear
- Lightweight, single-ply casing
- The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel cut knobs to increase gripping edges
- Triple compound mountain technology uses a harder, longer lasting base layer and two progressively softer top layers to optimize traction and stability
- EXO protection increases cut and abrasion resistance in the sidewalls
- Tubeless ready allows for use without a tube, just add sealant
This product was added to our catalog on December 21, 2018