The standard by which all tires are judged. With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs. The Minion DHF is available in trail, enduro, and downhill specs.
Note: This wire bead, tube-type version of the Minion DHF is designed for downhill and is not tubeless compatible. Click here for the tubeless version.
- The DHF is optimized for front tire use
- WT: Wide Trail casing used for 2.4 - 2.6" wide tires designed for fitment on a wider rim profile
- 3C MaxxGrip: Combines Maxxis’ softest rubber compounds for the best grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in DH use
- Single Compound: For a durable dependable tire
- EXO: Extremely cut-resistant and abrasion resistant material layer added to sidewalls (60 TPI)
Tire Type: Clincher
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 60 TPI
Puncture Protection: -
Inflation: 65 PSI
Weight: 1390g (27.5" | 2.5")
This product was added to our catalog on March 5, 2019