The Maxxis Minion DHR II is is the gold standard for riders wanting maximum traction and cornering grip when trail conditions get loose and muddy. Ideal for aggressive riding. With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF, but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. It's broad center knobs bite hard under braking for excellent control, even on the steepest trails. Look around and it's easy to see, the Minions are everywhere, and with good reason!
- Excellent all-around performance
- Redesigned, wider shoulder knobs for better cornering
- Paddle-like center knobs for improved braking
- Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking.
- EXO+ protection combines two of the best puncture protection materials (SilkShield & EXO). The SilkShield layer runs from bead-to-bead with a layer of EXO along the sidewalls. Combined, these two materials create EXO+ which improves tread puncture protection by 27%, sidewall durability by 51%, and resistance to pinch flats by 28%.
- Wide Trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
- Folding bead
- Tubeless Ready (TR)
Suitable riding conditions: Loose, Loose over hard, Medium
This product was added to our catalog on December 21, 2018