The Mekk Poggio 2.0 is all about delivering exemplary value in a rocket ship of a road bike. At its core is a new MU monocoque carbon frame that's both stiffer and lighter than its previous iteration. Coupled with the Poggio's classic geometry plus a 3K carbon 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered fork and you've got the makings of a stunning all-arounder that's ready to bring your road riding to new heights. Shimano Tiagra 10-speed shifters, derailleurs, cranks, and cassette are precise and reliable while the venerable Japanese components manufacturer is also utilized for their reliable, do-it-all R501 aluminum wheels. Marquee brand names are smartly spec'd with the tires - the workhorse Continental Ultra Sport II - as well as the saddle - classic Italian craftsmanship and quality in the Selle San Marco ERA Start Power.
Mekk is the brainchild of Mark Edwards (ME) and Ken Knight (KK), a pair of Brits with extensive experience in high-performance cycling at both the racing and production end of the spectrum, and they've delivered a tour de force bike worthy of the legacy of Milan-San Remo's iconic Poggio ascent.
- MU Monocoque Carbon frame with contoured tubing and BB86 bottom bracket provide a stiff, light chassis
- Full carbon fork with tapered 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer for responsive handling and smoothness
- Shimano Tiagra 10-speed shifters, derailleurs, crankset, and cassette are smooth and reliable
- Shimano R501 aluminum wheelset provides a rock-solid, durable foundation for all-around riding
- Continental Ultra Sport II tires are long-lasting, smooth-rolling performers
- Selle San Marco ERA Start Power saddle provides comfort and Italian craftsmanship
- Classic fit and geometry deliver perfect all-around performance
- Full internal cable routing for clean lines
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019