The 2016 edition Mekk Poggio SE 0.4 delivers a dream set-up for the value-conscious road rider: a full carbon frame and fork complemented by Shimano 105 11-speed components. At its core is a UD carbon frame that's stiff, lightweight, and features classic road geometry. Add in a carbon fiber 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered fork and you've got the makings of a stunning all-arounder that's ready to bring your road riding to new heights. The superbly reliable Shimano 105 11-speed components are spec'd for the shift/brake levers, derailleurs, and cassette with a Shimano R350 crankset rounding out the drivetrain with aplomb. Marquee brand names are featured with the tires - the smooth-rolling Continental Ultra Race - as well as the saddle - classic Italian craftsmanship and quality in the Selle San Marco ERA Startup Power. Rounding out this exemplary build are Mekk's own Saturae aluminum components for the wheelset, brakes, handlebar, stem, and seatpost.
Mekk is the brainchild of Mark Edwards (ME) and Ken Knight (KK), a pair of Brits with extensive experience in high-performance cycling in both the racing and production realms, and they've delivered a tour de force bike worthy of the legacy of Milan-San Remo's iconic Poggio ascent.
- UD carbon fiber frame with contoured tubing and English thread bottom bracket provide a stiff, light chassis
- Full carbon fork with tapered 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer for responsive handling and smoothness
- Shimano 105 11-speed shift/brake levers, derailleurs, and cassette are incredibly smooth, reliable, and durable
- Shimano R350 crankset with 52/39T chainrings
- Continental Ultra Race 700x25 tires are long-lasting, smooth-rolling performers
- Selle San Marco ERA Startup Power saddle provides comfort and Italian craftsmanship
- Mekk's own Saturae aluminum components for the wheelset, brakes, handlebar, stem, and seatpost
- Internal cable routing for clean lines
- Classic fit and geometry deliver perfect all-around performance
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019