Nashbar's Adjustable Riser Block will make your trainer sessions a whole lot easier if you've been stacking books of various thicknesses under your front wheel to simulate a climbing position. This adjustable riser block provides five height levels that simulate riding on flat ground at the lowest setting and then enables you to raise the front wheel to a maximum gradient of 6%. Height adjustments are tool-free and can be done in a matter of seconds to dial in the perfect position for your bike's front wheel. Its plastic construction is lightweight and rock solid while anti-slip rubber feet keep the block firmly in place as well as eliminating handlebar vibrations.
- Designed with five levels of adjustment to adjust height of front wheel
- Multi-level adjustment allows simulation from flat ground to a 6% rise
- Works with both road and mountain bikes
- Plastic construction is strong and durable
- Anti-slip rubber feet eliminate handlebar vibrations
- Made in Italy
Maximum tire width: 60mm/2.3"
Weight: 684 grams
This product was added to our catalog on June 12, 2019