When the weather outside is cold and inclement, the perfect choice to protect your hands is the Nashbar Oxbow Winter Glove. First and foremost, they're completely windproof and waterproof courtesy of a breathable Hipora membrane. And not only will your hands be protected from wind and rain, the gloves' Thinsulate insulation and brushed interior delivers optimal warmth throughout the chilliest of rides. Silicone on the palm and index/middle fingers ensures a perfect grip while a microfiber wiping surface on the thumbs provides a place to take care of perspiration and/or a runny nose. An extended cuff covers your wrists to make sure no drafts make their way in and a hook and loop strap delivers a perfect fit on every outing.
- Waterproof and windproof via a breathable Hipora membrane
- Thinsulate insulation provides warmth while still retaining finger dexterity
- Silicone on the palm and index/middle fingers for a sure grip on the bars and levers
- Microfiber thumbs provides a means to wipe away perspiration and runny noses
- Hook and loop closure strap ensures a perfect fit
- Reflective accents enhance visibility in low-light conditions
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019