Simplicity and the joy of riding are what the Nashbar Single-Speed Road Bike is all about. It's perfect for commuting to work, running errands, general fitness riding, or just anytime you feel so inclined to hop on and go for a spin. Its steel frame and fork are as tough as nails and reduce road feedback, thanks to steel's natural vibration dampening properties. The 44x16T single-speed drivetrain provides a gear ratio that's perfect for the moderate ascents and descents of urban cycling and requires minimal maintenance to keep running smoothly.
A cool feature is that this bike includes two handlebars - a drop bar (installed) as well as a bullhorn bar - so you can set the bike up according to your preferred style, yet easily swap it out if desired to change things up. Additionally, caliper brakes deliver all the stopping power you need for safe cycling.
- Hi-Ten steel frame and fork for strength, durability, and comfort
- 44x16T single-speed freewheel drivetrain for simplicity and minimal maintenance
- Includes two handlebars (drop bar and bullhorn bar) so you can set up bike according to your riding style/bar preference and easily swap out if desired
- Alloy caliper brakes for confident braking
- Alloy, 36-hole rims with 700x28 tires
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019