Time to Upgrage
Meet Our Tires
Finding the right tires for your ride can be tough. Especially when you’re upgrading to something that you haven’t tried yet. Here at Nashbar, we’ve selected a few tires that might get your attention. Our bestsellers, staff favorites, and "The underrated".
- Great all-around tire that gives you puncture protection and comfortable ride qualities without sacrificing speed.
- In an age where many riders are transitioning to tubeless tires, this clincher is still our most popular.
- Options from 23-32, (25 most popular).
- This tire is a work horse. From its highly puncture-resistant casing and Duraskin sidewall protection to its high mileage carbon-black tread compound, this tire can handle a rough commute and hold its own in a local crit.
- It isn’t the fastest tire ever made, but one of the most resilient and reliable.
- Options from 23-32, staff choice is 25.
- While designed for intense training, this tire is equally capable come race day.
- It utilizes the exclusive 3c Graphene Compound structure to create a long service life, add puncture protection, and facilitate sharp handling habits, while substituting a folding bead material for reduced weight.
- Versatile competition and trail tire. It is sure-footed while turning and provides a very comfortable ride. A very quick rolling tire that adapts to any terrain with its special tread.
- An aggressive all-mountain tire that provides maximum braking traction and cornering grip even in the worst conditions.
- Coming in at a 38mm width, the tire is nice and wide for comfortable road riding and while also tough enough to hold its own in the gravel scene.
- The tire to handle it all. With a mix of small, closely spaced center knobs and longer, taller cornering tread blocks, this tire can roll on the road and corner through loose dirt. Coming with 7 different color options, this tire can find a home on any gravel bike.