Merriam-Webster defines a sentry as "a soldier standing guard at a point of passage." The Sentry Aero will guard your tail and let you focus on your ride. With the visibility from the Sentry Aero's shape, it's practically impossible to not be seen by passing or turning car. Although there are some aerodynamic benefits from the shape of the lamp, the additional benefit is the side visibility created by this unique design. The excellent side visibility is the result of dual LED strips: one is located at the rear like a traditional light for direct visibility from behind. The second is located further forward in the lamp to allow for diffused light to be refracted off the lamp for unmatched, 260 degree visibility.
- Powerful 260 lumen LED light
- 260° visibility
- Excellent side visibility for road riding
- Convenient USB rechargeable
- FL1 Standard IP64, water resistant
- DVF (Daylight Visible Flash)
- 6 modes (see Specifications)
- Custom reflector provides maximum rider visibility even in daylight
- Battery status indicator light (red means less than 1/4 of battery life is left)
- Easy on and off seat post strap mount with quick release tab
- Run times:
- 4.5 hours (Solid Mode)
- 6 hours (Slow Pulse Mode)
- 6.5 hours (Half Flash Mode)
- 7 hours (Flash Mode)
- 7.5 hours (Double Flash Mode)
- 30 hours (Low Solid Mode)
Brightness: 110 Lumens
Battery Type: Rechargeable (Micro USB)
Run Time: 4.5 - 30 Hours
Beam Color: Red
Sentry 260 lumen taillight
Easy on and off seat post strap mount
USB Charging cable
This product was added to our catalog on September 11, 2018
Did not last a month. No longer receives charge or turns on.
This is my THIRD NR......, the other two were larger tail lights, ALL charger connections have failed.
WHAT IS WITH THIS COMPANY.
“PERFORMANCE BIKE HAS NO. BUSINESS SELLING THIS COMPANYS’ CRAP TO US !