Pearl Izumi's Elite Softshell Gel Gloves conquer cold and windy conditions without excess bulk -- exactly what you need for optimal finger dexterity necessary for operating brake and shift levers. The Elite Softshell fabric is wind and water resistant while warmth is ensured courtesy of the Primaloft Gold insulation as well as a fleece-lined interior. There's gel padding on the palm for superb comfort with a synthetic leather palm that's soft, supple, and durable. The Elite Softshell Gel Gloves also sport conductive synthetic leather on the index finger and thumb so you can operate your touch screen devices without exposing your fingers to the elements.
- ELITE Softshell fabric is wind and water resistant to protect against the elements
- 100g Primaloft Gold insulation provides optimal warmth without bulk
- Fleece-lined interior for additional warmth
- Gel padding in palm delivers riding comfort
- 1:1 Glove Fit maximizes finger dexterity for shifting and braking
- Conductive synthetic leather on index finger and thumb works with touch screen devices
- Synthetic leather palm is soft and durable
- Hook and loop closure for the perfect fit
- Long gauntlet design keeps wrists warm and prevents air leakage
- Reflective elements enhance visibility in low-light conditions
- Soft fleece wiping surface on thumb
This product was added to our catalog on September 25, 2019
Not winter riding gloves in the least.
XL are small anyways