Pearl Izumi is not playing around when it comes to race-level cycling shoes, and the Pro Mountain Bike II Shoes are no exception. The rubber lugged soles are great for walking, climbing, and carrying your bike when you need to, but beneath this exterior lurks a unidirectional carbon fiber power plate that welds you to the bike and gives superior power output. Pro MTB II shoes are also engineered for superior fit...the molded toe cap and heel cup work together with the external carbon power band for max heel snugness. Plus the 1:1 anatomic buckle closure is Pearl Izumi's own technology that cradles your foot as you tighten rather than squeezing it. The result, the perfect fit every ride.
- P.R.O. MTB 1:1 Power Plate: P.R.O. Grade Uni-Directional Carbon for ultra-light weight stiffness
- Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage
- Concave shaping for enhanced plate stiffness and anatomic support; built in Longitudinal Arch Support for optimal support, power, and efficiency
- Anatomic Buckle Closure: closure follows the natural anatomic shape of the foot to eliminate hot spots and remove pressure from your instep; and an adjustable instep strap with adjustable buckle mounting plate delivers ultimate fit and flexibility (patent pending)
- P.R.O 1:1 Heel Cup works with external Carbon Power Band for maximum heel hold and power transfer
- Molded TPU Toe Cap and high traction Rubthane lug tips deliver off-road durability and traction
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019