Pearl Izumi's Women's Elite II MTB Shoes are for the high performance rider who is looking to optimize pedal to wheel energy. The Power Plate uni-directional carbon sole us ultra light, and ultra stiff for the ultimate power transfer and efficient hill climbing. The 1:1 anatomic buckle closure forms to the contour of your foot as you tighten to reduce loss of efficiency and eliminate hot spots. The Elite heel cup system works with the nylon power band for maximum heel hold and enhanced transfer. Plus direct vent technology provides excellent cooling, moisture transfer, and drainage.
- ELITE MTB 1:1 Power Plate: ELITE Grade Uni-Directional Carbon for ultra-lightweight stiffness; Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage; concave shaping for enhanced plate stiffness and anatomic support; and built in Longitudinal Arch Support for optimal support, power, and efficiency
- 1:1 Anatomic Buckle Closure: closure follows the natural anatomic shape of the foot to eliminate hot spots and remove pressure from your instep; and an adjustable buckle mounting plate delivers ultimate fit and flexibility (patent pending)
- ELITE 1:1 Heel Cup: synthetic leather lining and external Nylon Power Band for maximum heel hold and power transfer
- ELITE Insole: with dual density EVA for superior Longitudinal and Transverse Arch Support
- Molded TPU Toe Cap and high traction Rubthane lug tips deliver off-road durability and traction
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2019