Finding a mountain biking shoe that is also great for walking can be a challenge...Pearl Izumi rises to the challenge with the Women's X-Alp Seek IV mountain shoe. These shoes feature a firmer midsole so you maintain the kind of power you need when pedaling, but have softer, carbon rubber lugged soles and added flexibility toward heel and toe for walking comfort--literally the best of both worlds. Plus, X-Alp Seek IVs are light, highly breathable and also have that sporty Pearl Izumi running shoe look.
- NEW Dual density EVA X-Alp outsole/midsole with firmer second density EVA between
pedal and foot for off-the-bike cushioning and comfort and on-the-bike power transfer
- Carbon rubber lugged outsole for superior traction and durability
- Quick drying, highly breathable mesh/synthetic upper delivers comfort and breathability
- Low cut construction for a light, fast fit and feel
- 1:1 Energy Foam technology in heel crash pad for ultimate cushioning when off the bike
This product was added to our catalog on January 11, 2019