Pearl Izumi's Men's X-Alp Launch is the first flat pedal shoe designed to handle the abuse of all-mountain riding to give you the confidence, control and comfort you need for all-day riding. This extremely lightweight shoe uses a premium dual compound Vibram Megagrip sole for instant pedal engagement combined with long wearing rubber at the toe and heel. Seamless bonded upper construction delivers unmatched comfort and lightweight durability for hours of riding.
- Bonded Seamless Upper delivers lightweight, durable riding performance
- Reinforced toe cap for added protection
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all day comfort
- EVA midsole for excellent shock absorption for hard landings
- Vibram dual density zonal outsole compounds deliver the perfect blend of exceptional grip, traction and durability
- Open, chevron shaped lugs with Vibram Megagrip compound in toe and heel areas provide long lasting traction in all conditions
Note: All sizes followed by an asterisk have been tested and concluded to be true to size and fit.
|Euro||US Men||US Women||CM|